- Larson Jewelers– Has more than just tungsten rings but a great selection of jewelry for the man in search of the best band for his style.
- Eternal Tungsten– This company decided to add tungsten carbide rings and wedding bands to their inventory after discovering the durability of the material. Dedicated to providing the best products and customer service, this is definitely a site to check out!
- Zales– Is another company that has way more to offer than just tungsten carbide rings. Since 1924, this company has been delivering great pieces at a fair price.
- Lovie Art Jewelry– From wedding bands to bracelets, this site has a lot to offer. Check out their custom engraving service!
- Etsy– Is always a good place when looking for jewelry. It’s also a great way to support small businesses.
- Tungsten Republic– Unique styles for ladies’ looking to add flair to their collection.
Pieces for Any Occasion
- Tungsten World– Check here for matching sets, custom rings and even clearance products!
- Tungsten Affinity– This site has you covered. Offering lifetime warranties, custom engravings and a huge selection of polished, brushed and grooved tungsten carbide rings.
- Helzberg– Is sure to have something for you. This company allows you to create your own pieces, using a variety of stones and metals.
- Robbins Brothers– Is perfect when searching for the best engagement and wedding rings. This site is also a brick and mortar store, with locations sprinkled throughout the West Coast.